Sunday, June 01, 2008

Our Boy -- B. Hussein Obama

"Because, really, who better to face down a Holocaust denier with a messianic complex than the guy who is afraid of a debate moderated by Brit Hume?" Ann Coulter, 28 May 2008.

Posts to Social Detritus have been far and few between due to an unusually busy spring, work commitments, and well, watching my step so as not to soil my boots by stepping into any social detritus. Although I must admit, it has been great fun watching the libtards eat their young as part of the primary process. Are we really watching the final self-destruct of Billary? Hard to imagine that the Little Rock machine will go down that easily especially against a fellow Chicagoan.

Ann Coulter had a very nice post this week, and as I often try to do, I pick-out a representative line (quoted above) that sums up the piece, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home